- Caroline,Magnificent job!I want to thank everyone @ Nova Repairs for your magnificent job, you did with my car. I highly recommend your services. I mean this in a good way “I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN”. Sincerely, once again, THANK YOU ALL!!
- Arlette,Friendly and efficient!When I needed my relatively new car (a Civic Honda) to be fixed I knew I did not want to go to just any panel beaters.
I specifically requested RAC to use Nova Smash Repairs after a friends recommendation, and they had also done some work for me previously, which was more than satisfactory.
I was not disappointed. The staff were friendly and extremely efficient. They lent me a car for two weeks and delivered my car back to me at my place of work 20kms away. They had repainted two side doors, and the car had been washed and cleaned and was looking fabulous.
- Rachel,TelstraI had to leave my car with Nova for close to a full two weeks (ten business days) to have a large amount of side damage repaired, and my car has come back as good as new, if not better.
What I expected to be a stressful experience turned out to be one of the easiest transactions I’ve had to deal with in some time. Adam made this seem as though it was his number one priority, despite how busy I’m sure he must be. At all times I was kept up to date, even while I was out of the country, and knowing how much I rely on my car, the team made sure I had it back ahead of the original planned date. Even when things really had the chance to go awry, Adam and Sam were all over it, having my tyre repaired (or replaced, I’m unsure) by a specialised tyre distributor immediately. The care the team had for me and my car was above and beyond, working around my schedule and generally doing whatever they could to help out at all times.
I’ve already made a point of recommending Nova Smash Repairs to all of my colleagues, as well as friends and family, and I certainly won’t hesitate to do so in the future.
- Anonymous,Efficient service!I recently had my Toyota Kluger repaired by Nova after someone decided to damage my vehicle in a car park and not leave a note etc.
Nova were very professional and helped me out with a courtesy vehicle to allow me to make the trip to work each day while my vehicle was being repaired. They quoted a 7 day turn around yet had it finished within 6 days.
I am very happy with the repair work and would not hesitate in recommending Nova to anyone in the future.
- Christina,East PerthThank you so much for the fantastic service and repairs following my small bingle recently. From the very professional customer service staff on reception to the experts out the back, you were a delight to deal with. I am already recommending you to others.
- Andrew Martin,Great WorkmanshipRecently you repaired my car a Mazda. Thank you the quote was well handled. You started and finished on time. The workmanship was second to none. Thank you immensely.